Join our team of experienced, licensed hearing care professionals!
HearUSA is committed to providing the support, leadership, motivation and training that will assist you in achieving your best performance and providing your patients with excellent results. In addition, you will enjoy the security and rewards of:
- Complete health and medical benefits, plus a 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible hours with part-time positions available to suit individual needs
- Full marketing support including advertising and call center The most diverse and comprehensive line of hearing aids and assistive listening devices built with the latest technology
- Ongoing training and continuing education (CEU) programs
- Excellent patient benefits including rehabilitation program and on-line shopping
- A unique, customized patient database management system that utilizes data to assist with business transactions as well as patient care and follow-up
Our company owned and operated Hearing Care Centers are located in: Arizona, California, Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
If you are interested in an environment that provides acknowledgment, recognition and upward mobility, we want to hear from you. To be considered for future openings, please provide the following information:
- Cover Letter - specifying your career interests (including geographic preferences)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
10455 Riverside Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
(800) 323-3277 ext. 303
Current Career Opportunities