All Molina members must call HearUSA at (855) 823-4632 to register and be referred to an in-network hearing care provider. All out-of-network hearing care providers must email Cyndi Moeller at “firstname.lastname@example.org” to inquire about joining the HearUSA hearing care provider network.
Explore the new product possibilities, services and benefits available through HearUSA:
- Hearing instruments today are smaller, stylish, smarter and more effective than ever before.
- A wide range of technology to meet your lifestyle needs
- Digital signal processing with advanced computer-based technology has opened doors to more precise fittings and greater flexibility in sound amplification.
Your hearing care provider will explain your test results and discuss your treatment options. If hearing aids or other products or services can help you, your licensed provider will provide a recommendation and assist you in selecting products and features that are right for you.
Hearing Aids Breaking Barriers
- Voice recognition
- Rechargeable batteries
- Noise reduction
- Attractive design
Professional Hearing Care Services
- Skilled, licensed and experienced hearing care providers.
- Wide variety of products and styles available.
- Annual cleaning and check of hearing aids.
- Education on the proper usage of hearing aids.
How to use your Benefit:
- Call 855-823-4632 to schedule an appointment and identify yourself as a Molina Medicare member.
- HearUSA schedules an appointment for you with a participating provider.
- You receive your plan benefits through HearUSA.