HearUSA is committed to providing the support, leadership, motivation and training that will assist you in achieving your best performance and providing your patients with excellent results.
Our Hearing Care Centers are located in: Arizona, California, Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. We also have hearing care centers located throughout Canada.
HearUSA Employee benefits:
- Substantial base income, plus additional compensation programs
- Robust benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability, 401K with Match, Vacation, Care Time, Aflac, Pre-Paid Legal, Employee Discounts, and more
- Full marketing support that promotes availability and quality affordable hearing, including a customer contact plan
- Training and continuing education (CEU) programs-online and group events
- Career mobility, flexible positions and working hours
- HearUSA enjoys low employee turnover, high levels of employee engagement and revenue growth
Computer basedtesting equipment
- Participating provider for over 500 Medicare, Medicaid
andCommercial HMOs as a result of our unprecedented level of hearing services
- Comprehensive Aural Rehabilitation program options include onsite classes, written literature
andLACE interactive program to improve patient and family satisfaction with hearing aids
If you are interested in an environment that provides acknowledgment, recognition and upward mobility, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to email@example.com.