HearUSA is a recognized leader in hearing care and is partnered with managed care organizations across the country.
Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independent audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 250 HearUSA centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides hearing services and solutions to its customers and partners.
As part of our commitment to delivering the highest quality care in the industry, we have redesigned our Hearing Care Program to better serve you.
HearUSA offers programs to individual audiologist and other companies committed to providing members and employees with quality hearing healthcare.
From our experienced staff in centers across the country, to the knowledgeable team guiding you through your appointment scheduling, our priority is exceeding your expectations with quality customer service.
Fast Facts About HearUSA
- Established in 1987 by a physician
- Part of The Sivantos Group – a global leader in hearing care
- 250+ Hearing Care Centers in the U.S.
- 850+ Employees
- Headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Partnered with AARP as the exclusive provider of the AARP Hearing Care Program for AARP members
- 88% of patients would recommend HearUSA to family or friends
- National network of hearing providers with more than 4,000 provider locations
- Manage hearing benefits for hundreds of insurance companies, benefit sponsors, employers and third party payers
- HiTrust Certified
HearUSA is committed to providing the highest quality hearing health care in the industry.
HearUSA has a long-standing commitment to enhance the quality of life in the communities in which we serve. It is through our personal care and attention by a qualified skilled, knowledgeable and experienced staff that we make a difference. Through personal dedication and volunteerism, we advocate for the medical necessity of hearing care and the utilization of products and services that promote better hearing. As an organization, HearUSA endeavors to support the needs and success of our patients, our employees and our shareholders.
To become the international hearing care company of choice for patients and healthcare providers through a fully integrated and professionally accredited delivery system.
- James Gilchrist, Chief Transformation Officer & President
- Tino Schweighoefer, Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin Beninati, Senior Vice President, IT
- Denise Pottlitzer, Vice President, Strategy and Operations
- Richard LeBlanc, Vice President, Marketing
- Nancy Werner, Vice President, Human Resources
- Carrie Hall, Vice President, Legal
- Irene Poinelli, Vice President, National Sales
- Matt Rhodes, Vice President, Project Management Office
- Larry Fisher, Vice President, Business Development
- Matthew Christy, Sr. Director, Contracting
- Venessa Marsh, Vice President, Customer Care and Network
- Sheneekra Adams, Sr. Director, Professional Development