Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/hearusa.com/wp-content/themes/hearusa/single-wpsl_stores.php on line 24
Alton, IL 62002
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Sat: By Appointment
Schedule your free hearing screening at AltonRequest an Appointment
HearUSA is committed to providing our patients with the highest quality hearing care in the industry. Our centers are equipped with the most advanced technology and staffed by skilled, friendly hearing care professionals ready to diagnose your hearing loss and explain your treatment options.
As part of our TotalCare Commitment to our patients, we offer:
- Access to a wide range of the latest hearing aid styles and technologies
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our services and products
- 60-Day RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee on hearing aid purchases
- FREE Annual Hearing Checks
- FREE Ongoing Service and In-House Repairs for the life of hearing aid
At HearUSA, you receive more than just a hearing aid – you will gain partners in your journey to better hearing.
Special offers & events
$25 Gift Card with FREE Hearing Screening
Visit a HearUSA center for a Free Hearing Screening. The screening is quick and easy, and helps identify the specifics of your hearing loss. Our licensed hearing experts use advanced otoscopic technology to show you what’s happening inside your ear as part of the most complete and accurate hearing check-up available today. Once complete, qualifying participants receive a Free $25 Gift Card.
* Must have hearing loss and be a new patient to receive the gift card. One gift card per customer. The hearing evaluation must be in a center location, not via Telehealth or online.
What to Expect
Learn what to expect at your HearUSA hearing appointment.
You and your hearing professional will review your medical history and discuss your hearing concerns and other ear-related symptoms.
Determine hearing difficulties through a series of visual and audiology tests using the latest diagnostic technologies.
Call 877-664-9353 for your FREE hearing screening