Health Insurance Info
HearUSA contracts with a variety of third-party payers (insurance companies, etc), benefit sponsors, employer groups, managed care programs, health plans and unions to provide hearing care benefits to its members and/or employees.
With more than 4,600 hearing care providers located across the United States, HearUSA and its Hearing Care Network provides a comprehensive hearing care program that has helped millions of individuals hear better.
If your organization has selected HearUSA as your hearing care provider, you have access to the following benefits:
- Access: Our national hearing care provider network consist of more than 4,600 audiologists and licensed hearing aid specialists – which means there is HearUSA hearing center or network provider near you.
- Choice: HearUSA and its network providers offer a wide variety of hearing products from every major manufacturer. Brands include: Beltone, Bernafon, Hansaton, Oticon, Phonak, ReSound, Rexton, Signia, Starkey, Unitron and Widex.
- Savings: Receive benefits toward your on hearing aids purchase up to $3000 depending on your insurance plan or organization. Plus, HearUSA offers additional promotions throughout the year to help further reduce out-of-pocket expenses you may pay.
- Experience: Founded in 1987, HearUSA has been helping people hear better for more than 30 years. We understand the most common difficulties that people with hearing loss experience, as well as the nervousness some patients may feel having their hearing tested for the first time. Our professional hearing care providers use this expertise to provide optimal care and compassion to our patients.
Hearing loss ranks as the third most chronic condition in older Americans after arthritis and high blood pressure. Unfortunately, it is often undetected and untreated. And although it is more prevalent in older adults, hearing loss can happen at any age.
A complete hearing examination is important for early detection of hearing loss and is the basis for an accurate hearing treatment recommendation. When you receive services from a HearUSA hearing care professional, we pledge the following:
- Personal care and attention by qualified providers who are skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in providing clinically appropriate hearing care
- A belief that hearing loss is a serious life issue that deserves high quality providers, products and services
- To continuously seek improved hearing care for you and your family