Additional Safety Precautions
We are committed to caring for patients with immediate hearing care needs during this unprecedented time to help them hear. As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, providers, and associates is our top priority. As a result, we wanted to take the time to inform you of the precautions we are taking to ensure the entire HearUSA community is safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (i.e. shortness of breath, fever and a cough) or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to COVID-19, we would ask you to call us so we can reschedule your appointment
- Please come to your appointment by yourself and/or limit who comes with you so we can adhere to the CDC guidelines on social distancing
- If you need someone to bring you to your exam, we would ask that they wait for you outside or in their vehicle
- Please wear a mask when entering our center.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to check in. If we cannot observe appropriate social distancing in our store, we will call you when we are ready for your appointment
Steps We are Taking to Ensure Your Safety:
Limiting Exams Per Hour
We are limiting to 1 patients per provider per hour so we can perform a thorough cleaning after each appointment.
Limiting the Number of Patients In-Store
We are actively managing the number of patients and guests in our locations so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
Masks & Gloves
Our providers are supplied with masks and gloves to utilize during appointments.
Cleaning of all Equipment and Surfaces
Additional cleaning of all equipment and surfaces after each appointment.
Disinfectant Wipes & Hand Sanitizers
We have disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer available for you to utilize in-store.
We have asked our associates to observe 6 feet of social distancing when possible. This may change how we interact with you for things like check-out and fittings but is done to keep you and our associates safe.
In addition, we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of the entire HearUSA community. Thank you for being our patient, and we look forward to providing you the services you need, safely, in these unusual times.